Customer Support Advisors Vadodara
Posted on 1st September, 2023
We are seeking a dedicated Customer Support Advisor to join our dynamic team at Concentrix. As a Customer Support Advisor, you will be responsible for providing top-notch assistance to our valued customers, ensuring their inquiries and concerns are addressed effectively and professionally.
Key Role candidates would be performing
- Qualification: Undergraduates & graduates can apply.
- Freshers are welcome. Experience preferred.
- Skills: Excellent Voice communication Skills
- Language proficiency: Excellent English both written and verbal
- Provide customer support to clients through Voice and Non-voice
- Responsibility to follow up with customers.
- Achieve the target assigned within agreed timelines, adhere to quality guidelines.
- Gain knowledge of the client's products / services; Accurately log all interactions via established business process and tools.
- Provide prompt, reliable, and accurate information to customers.
- Demonstrate ability to identify solutions based on established processes and procedures;
- Good typing speed ( in case of non-voice profiles)
Candidate Profile/Skillset Required
- Graduate / Undergraduate in any discipline (may vary basis the job requirement)
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Dependable with strong attention to detail
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Ability to rotate shifts, as needed
- Based on location and/or program, additional experience/skills may be required
- Demonstrate strong probing and problem-solving skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Concentrix (including any employee or any affiliates) or any authorized third party (consultants / agencies / vendors) who assist in recruiting activities ever asked for any recruitment, processing or any other kind of fees in exchange for a job offer, or for any other recruitment related activities.
Hi, we're Concentrix.
We help the world's best brands deliver exceptional customer experience (CX). Online, over the phone, in the cloud, and beyond—wherever customers are, we're there.
Our global staff have devoted their careers to ensuring every customer relationship is exceptional. So naturally, we're committed to making Concentrix the best place to grow a career, too.
Embrace the Power of Connection
We have an opportunity for everyone.
Connect with our talent community so we can help you.Join Now